Thursday, August 9, 2007

Tyler is deaf.


I feel jealous of normal people. And then again I hate being surrouded by people with lots of problems. Does that mean that I hate people?
I am 16 years old and very lost. I feel like I used to have everything down pat. Now, it's all spun out of control. I can't wait until school starts. That will definitely be better than what is now. I feel ultra dull. Like I said, I hardly like being around any type of person. Nah. I take that back. I like people. I like diversity. I just wish that I had a normal life, ya know? Like, parents involved with my life, sports, future. Shit like that.
I dod have a future.
But ahhh, right now just sucks. I am not even going to beat around the bush or try to convince myself that I am okay. For once, I'll admitt that I am not stable. Sure I have a job, sure I am moving, and sure school is starting.
But that's coming up. That's not what it has been for like, all summer. Stress.
I hate it.read more

No comments: