Thursday, August 9, 2007

This deaf teen's Accomplishments.....As they stand and as they are..


a Complex long term accomplishment which was a half a mentel(emotional) and hard work was recieveing honors with distinction. Despite teh facte I failed a couple of Music exams. The teacher wasn't aware I was HOH and of course I did horrid in the class. Oh well I didn't enjoy it any way and I was bable to duck out with my dignity and playing abilty intact.

Another accomplishment that I shouldn't be able to do play the clarinet,Saxophone,Flute,Piano and many other instruments Ive tryed. You see I think to the non hearing world accomplishments should be things that cannot be achieved by societies standards yet have been reached. More importantly I think the smaller accomplishments need to be brought up. The things as a deaf person that sets us apart that makes us a whole minority of our own.

Deafness should be celebrated and held up. read more

No comments: